Product : Oceanic Pro Plus X
Price : £ 911.37
Place To Buy : Amazon
Guarantee : Two-year from date of purchase
Introducing the Oceanic ProPlus X Dive Computer,
The PROPLUS X it’s amazingly bright, and its super low energy consumption, and one of the first computers to use Thin-Film Transistor (TFT) display. Divers will have no problem seeing dive data in bright surface conditions or at 40 meters down.
It can lower the intensity for night time dives, the large easy to read screen conjointly has associate intuitive color-coded interface, high-resolution bar graphs, and the largest, most legible, digits of any dive computer on the market.
By taking advantage of the four buttons and an improved user interface, the Pro-Plus X is a great pleasure to set up and use on a dive. Oceanic’s has a patented Air Time Remaining and Dual Algorithm,
Oceanic has done a great job in introducing a twist and go system, if you’re with your buddies on a dive trip and your done with your diving for the day and want to take your computer back with you to look over the days diving with very little effort the ProPlus X comes standard and very easy quick disconnecting device just twist and pull in one swift movement and the computer will realise from the locking ring.
The PROPLUS X is that the initial Dive Computer designed to require full advantage of Bluetooth 4.0 technology. we have here with the DiverLog for iOS App, and the wireless interacting with your dive computer right before and after your dive with a smartphone or tablet is now possible. Remotely management all of your dive laptop settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details – from anywhere. You do not need to be compelled to physically connect your Dive Computer to a laptop device ever again.
Learn additional information at EDIVERLOG.COM nowadays and establish how you’ll be able to take full advantage of your dive information anyplace anytime
Easy to Use
The ProPlus X takes full advantage of its 4 buttons and the new TFT display to create an intuitive and dynamic user-friendly interface. Managing your settings on the and interfacing with the unit during a dive has never been so easy.
The Pro-Plus X acts merely as associate air computer till you tell it otherwise. As your coaching and knowledge grow, the Pro-Plus X is designed to grow with you, being easily programmed for up to 3 nitrox mixtures from 21% to 100%. You can conjointly set the computer to be used in associate extended vary gauge mode.
- Operational Depth of 330 feet (100 meters)
- Algorithm: Modified Haldanean / DSAT (Diving Science and Technology)
- 32′′ (81.3 cm) 7/16′′ rib H.P. hose with quick-disconnect
- Pressure from zero to 5,000 psi (0 to 352 bars)
- Temperature from 0°F to 99°F (-9°C to 60°C)
- 3 gas calculation, Nitrox up 100%
- Back Light: Yes
- Audible alarms: Yes
- Memory Capacity: 99 Dive (24 Dive per Day)
- On-Unit Log Book Time, Date & Temperature: Yes
- Air Integrated: Yes
- Digital Compass: 3D digital compass
- Power: Rechargeable Lithium Battery Imperial/Metric
- Display: Yes
- Bluetooth capability: Bluetooth LE connectivity with smartphones & tablets (iOS & Android). Log at dive sites with GPS coordinates auto-found and saved
- 99 Dive Memory
Bluetooth capable and able to download directly to the diver log app with no cables Finally, in my opinion, one among the best and intuitive menus with four-button navigation for complete management. At this day and age, it is standard for high-end dive computers.
It is one of the first computers from oceanic to use Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries.
Advanced digital compass offers very accurate and is super reliable and simply accessed dive information. Combined with Blue-Tooth LE connectivity, a rechargeable lithium battery with up to 60 hours use on a charge and quick disconnect hose, the Pro-Plus X is a big step forward for dive computers.
- USB charge cable, charger connection module
- Comes in a durable impact resistant case
- Attachment points for lanyards or clips
- Comes with a screen protector
- Zipper protective storage/carrying case and owner’s manual
- 24-hour fly countdown and calculated de-saturation time
- Four Button full-colour display on High Visibility TFT screen
- Quick disconnects on hose
“After” Dive Care
Rinse with fresh water separately. Dry in a dry and ventilated place. Store your Oceanic Pro Plus X away from sun light and a dry place.
If you would like more information about this product, please read here